Lead Page Overview and Manually Adding Leads
Lead records are generated through your landing pages or can be manually created. The Leads page is found in the Contacts section and contains data on Total Lead Count, New Evaluations, Conversions, and Free Screens. The information here can be sorted by Lead Source, Lead Owner, and Lead Status.
Manually Adding Leads
In situations where you’ve collected lead information through some other method than a Reach landing page, you’ll need to manually add the leads to the system. This can be done in two ways, and the method selected primarily depends on the number of leads you need to enter into the system.
Add Single Lead
- You can click the Add Lead button and fill out the information provided. Note that there are two required fields: Email Address and Phone Number. You can use placeholder data if you were unable to collect one of those contact methods.
- When complete, click Save Lead.
The other manual method is a batch upload via Excel file. This is helpful for uploading multiple leads at one time.
- Navigate to Contacts > Leads.
- Select the Upload File button on the Leads page.
- Select the Download Lead Template link.
- Open the template. You do not need to include data for every column listed here, but you must include at least one contact option (i.e. Email Adress or Phone Number). If you can, we strongly suggest including a Lead Source in the Lead Source field. This will help you create specific lead lists. Save the file.
- Click Upload File (1), select the file (2), and then click Upload File (3) in the top-right corner.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your success.