Patient Intake Dashboard
The Patient Intake Dashboard displays information about your intake form and about the patients that have received intake.
- Select Intake at the top of the page.
- Next, choose the intake form you want to view the data for.
- On the Intake Form Dashboard, you can filter the data by Date Range, Region, and Facility.
- The dashboard cards display the following data points:
- Completion %: the percentage of all intake forms that have been completed. The number of completed forms divided by the total number of forms sent.
- Completed: shows the total number of intake forms that have been completed.
- Incomplete: shows the number of intake forms that have been started but not completed.
- Time to Complete: displays the average amount of time it takes for a patient to complete the form. Important: Only Completed intakes are included in this calculation.
- Below the Dashboard Cards, you can click on the Patients tab to see which patients were sent the intake form.