Updating a User Account
Updating an Existing User
To edit the name, roles, access levels, or notifications for a given user, take the following steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Then, click Users on the left side menu.
- If you don't intitially see the user you're looking for, you can search for the user by name using the Search bar.
- Click on the name of the user you want to edit.
- On the next screen, edit the name, email address, role, access settings, facilities, and appropriate alert settings for the user.
- After making all of your changes, click the Save User button for your changes to take effect.