Track patient activity in real time with Reach’s comprehensive dashboard. Dive into opens, click-throughs, unsubscribes, and email collection rates. View your overall Net Promoter Score® (NPS), and a breakdown of promoters, passives, and detractors. Track the number of patients you’ve reached and messages sent over time. Note: these metrics only include Patient data. Lead data is not included in the dashboard.
Select Time Period
Use the calendar to choose a custom date range or select one of the pre-defined periods in the drop-down.
The top row displays crucial information about patient behavior and your campaigns.
- New Contacts is the number of new patients added to Reach during the selected time period.
- Email Collection is the percentage of patients who have email addresses recorded. For example, 85% email collection indicates that you have email addresses for 85 out of every 100 patients.
- Email Open % is the percent of recipients who open (or view) a particular email. For example, if an email has a 40% open rate, then four out of every 10 recipients of that email actually opened it. This data point shows the average open rate across all active campaigns.
- Unsubscribe % is the percentage of recipients who unsubscribe from an email list after receiving an email or group of emails. For example, a 1% unsubscribe rate indicates that for every 100 emails sent, one person unsubscribed.
Based on the performance of 1,000+ clinics, we can provide you with some expected benchmarks to help quantify the success of your campaigns.
- Email Open %: 50%
- Unsubscribe rate: less than .5% (to put that in context, the typical unsubscribe rate for the healthcare industry is 5-8%). This tells us the content they receive is relevant and meaningful.
Net Promoter Score®
This section shows your overall NPS and a breakdown of your detractors, passives, and promoters. These are calculated from NPS surveys taken within the selected time period.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) is calculated by subtracting the percent of detractors from the percent of promoters. Scores range from -100 to +100. For example, if 80% of respondents are promoters and 10% are detractors, your NPS is +70. As discussed below, NPS should be a personal metric. Establish your baseline, and continually improve on your score.
- Promoters (scores of 9 and 10) are your practice’s enthusiasts. They’ll seek out your services, and encourage their friends and family members to do the same.
- Passives (scores of 7 and 8) are satisfied, but not necessarily loyal. These patients may find another provider if they think he or she will be a better fit.
- Detractors (scores between 0 and 6) are unhappy or dissatisfied patients who may communicate their dissatisfaction to their friends and family members, thus detracting from your practice.
You can gain additional insight into your NPS results in the Net Promoter® Summary dashboard.
Patients reached is the number of unique patients that been sent content during the selected time period. This comparison chart automatically displays the data for the selected time period in green, and the previous year's data for the same timeframe in gray.
Messages sent is the total number of emails sent within the selected date range. This comparison chart automatically displays the data for the selected time period in green, and the previous year's data for the same timeframe in gray.