What's New with Reach
December 23, 2020
Added Account Settings to Reach Intake: Previously, account settings were not visible to Members using the Reach Intake product. Now, Members with Reach Intake can access and update their Reach account setting directly in the Reach Intake application.
Added Case Selector to Manual Intake Send: When Digital Patient Intake forms were manually sent from Reach, Members could only choose the current case associated with the patient. Members can now choose from a list of cases associated with the patient to ensure the information is linked to the appropriate case in the WebPT EMR. Click here to learn more about how to manually send intake forms.
December 16, 2020
Added Intake Only Access for Clerical Users: In order for clerical users to access patient intake information, they can now access Reach with Intake Only access using their WebPT EMR login and password. Please note: Clerical users will not see the Reach icon in the EMR and can access Reach via https://prm.webpt.com or https://reach.webpt.com. Click here to learn more about changing user settings.
Added Intake Status: Previously, Members could only see when a patient completed their Digital Patient Intake. Now, the intake status of Sent, In Progress, or Completed will show on the Patient Intake Dashboard and Patient Details page. Additionally, Members can view a PDF of the patient's intake information directly from the Patient Details page.
Added Patients Tab on Intake Dashboard: The Patients tab, which includes details for all patients that have been sent an intake form, is now the primary view when the Patient Intake Dashboard is loaded.
Added Filter by Initial Evaluation: In order for Members to better manage patient intake status for current, upcoming, and past patients, they can now filter results by patients Initial Evaluation date on the Patient Intake Dashboard.
July 22, 2020
Added Facility Association to NPS Export Raw Data Report: The Facility Name field has been added to the NPS Export Raw Data Report. All NPS survey results will now include which Facility in Reach the survey is associated with. Click here to learn more about facilities.
May 20, 2020
- Previously, Members couldn’t resend content to clients. This defect has been corrected and Members are able to send content outside of workflows via the content send page.
March 18, 2020
- The progress page and points banners for the StriveHub Web Portal have been reintroduced until we update our progress tracking.
January 15, 2020
- Not all users were displaying in the lead owner drop-down when viewing a patient in Reach. This issue has been corrected.
January 2, 2020
- Facility-specific NPS access settings were not saving after a new user was created. This issue has been resolved and facility-specific user access settings now save when creating a user.
December 18, 2019
- Previously, the Member’s API was not alerting users correctly based on their lead alert notification settings. This issue has been resolved and Members using the API are able to receive lead alerts.
November 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue where trends weren’t included in the NPS Raw Data file export.
November 6, 2019
- WebPT Reach Member’s API has now been extended to support passing the API key in the body of the request. This was done to support common Wordpress form plugins such as Ninja Forms.
October 16, 2019
- Updated the HEP Printout image to consistently say “Access Code.”
October 9, 2019
- Removed duplicate lead owner and lead status fields from the leads page.
October 2, 2019
- One-Time Workflow Warning
- A warning will pop up before sending a one-time workflow that asks the Member to confirm the number of patients who will receive the selected content This warning will help ensure the correct content is sent to the right list.
- File Management Updates
- Two updates have been made regarding file management (1) Permissions for full access users have been updated so that they now have access to file management, and (2) files hosted using Reach’s file management now open in a new window instead of downloading directly to a user’s computer.
September 25, 2019
- Change to integration rules for Casamba. The Casamba Import Config has been updated to nil out contact type when case tag is not present.
September 11, 2019
- Fixed a pagination issue on the NPS Dashboard where the same provider was showing multiple times on different pages. Providers are now only showing once on the NPS dashboard.
August 28, 2019
- Fixed an issue where deleting a campaign caused an error and required a user to refresh in order to proceed.
August 21, 2019
- Fixed an issue where the Reach Standard Help link was incorrectly redirecting users to the Reach Professional and Enterprise knowledge base instead of the Reach Standard knowledge base.
- Portal Careplan Emails were previously missing help links for account creation and password reset. These support links have been updated and included.
August 14, 2019
- Fixed an issue where searching in a landing page would cause an error if the entered text didn't match one of the dropdown options.
- Fixed an issue where creating a list with the value of “Not Found” wasn't displaying the value and was instead blank.
- Fixed an issue where non-scrollable fields were displaying arrows on Microsoft devices.
- A text content with a long message wasn't being contained inside of the preview bubble. This issue has been resolved.
August 7, 2019
- Video Block in Landing Pages:
- Members can now embed videos on their landing pages by entering a valid video URL into the video block inside of the landing page editor.
- Free Text Option for Match Strings:
- Previously, users could only select match names that corresponded with existing data from the Member's EMR. Now, users can add free text match strings for facilities and therapists to make associations to incoming therapist and facility data from EMR before their EMR data is present in Reach.
- Fixed an issue where HEP failed if a patient with an active conversation was deleted.
- Fixed a styling bug issue where landing page form fields weren't rendering properly in IE 11.
- Fixed an issue where adding a match name to a provider was removing the user association upon save.
July 31, 2019
- When adding a match name to a provider, the user association was removed upon saving. The user association now persists when adding a match name to a provider.
July 24, 2019
- Instagram Link Dynamic Variable:
- Members can now use Instagram Link as a dynamic variable in content.
- link to a video on the Persisting Pain videos blog was no longer available and caused a broken link across Reach. After updating the link with a new one, it is now working.
- Fixed Portal Mobile styling issues where the logo image was overlapping the header and the messages text box was not displaying when visiting the portal on a mobile device.
- Fixed an issue where image and website info wasn’t saving for facilities in user settings.
- Updated fields that are included in patient downloads for Lists and Workflow recipients with Next Appointment Date, Visit Number, Last Visit Date, Body Part, and ICD-10 Code for more comprehensive reporting.
- Fixed an issue where the Landing Page Show page patient table download was showing “physician” (instead of the external ID) in the external ID column.
- Improved the Patient Portal Account Creation Error Message when patients try to create an account with an email that is already tied to an existing account.
- Fixed an issue where Landing Page forms weren’t rendering properly in Edge internet browser. The issue has been resolved.
July 17, 2019
- Corrected issue where image and website info may not have been allowed to be saved at the facility level.
- Corrected issue with email change in Reach.
July 10, 2019
- After adding a trend, the ability to assign an NPS color to the trend was not possible. This issue has been resolved.
July 3, 2019
- Mobile blog posts used to contain a “Learn More” button which unintentionally generated leads when clicked. This button has been removed and the issue has been resolved.
- HEP sign-in counts were not calculating correctly, but are now reflecting the accurate number of sign-ins.
June 26, 2019
- Create a Continuous/One-Time Workflow in a New Tab:
- Members can now right-click Continuous or One-time Workflow from the Create Workflow drop-down button to open in a new tab, which will be helpful when creating multiple workflows.
- Fixed an issue where campaign stats weren’t including data from before a workflow was created.
June 20, 2019
- Workflows: Who and What are Now Clickable:
- Upon clicking on the Who and What sections on the details tab of a Workflow details page, the Member will be taken to the corresponding list and content. This provides Members with an easy way to access lists and content from within a workflow instead of having to navigate to them separately.
- EMR ID on Patient Contact Record Page:
- The EMR ID now displays on the left-hand side of a patient’s contact record page so that all pertinent patient information is now visible in one place.
- “Upload File” Button Updated:
- On both the Patient and Lead Import pages, it was unclear which of the two “Upload File” buttons should be clicked to select the file to be uploaded. The button verbiage on both pages has been changed from “Upload File” to “Choose File” to prevent further confusion. Click here for a screenshot.
- Open New Workflows in a New Tab:
- Users can now right-click on Continuous Workflow (or One-time Workflow) from the Create Workflow drop-down button to open a new workflow in a new tab.
- Apostrophes didn’t weren’t displaying properly in text messages. They are now displaying properly.
- NPS Export Raw Data exported incorrect location for patients. The export now displays the location of the patient at the time the survey was submitted.
- Preferred Provider and Preferred Facility didn’t display any values in lead lists. They are now populating correctly.
- List filters didn’t display properly when name was longer than field. Now if users hover over a field on a list property field, they will see a tooltip that shows the entire name.
- Bullets and numbered lists didn’t display on landing pages. They are now displaying properly.
- Users were unable to save a Provider when editing. They are now able to.
- Download fields were missing for lists and workflow recipients. Facility, Primary Therapist, EMR ID, and Patient ID are now included in the download.