Stopping or Rescheduling a Scheduled One Time Workflow
To stop or change a one time workflow that was scheduled for the future but has not been sent yet, follow the steps below.
- Start by opening the Campaigns drop-down and selecting Workflows.
- On the Workflows page, either select the workflow you want to edit or use the search bar to find it directly. Scheduled workflows should have the status of "Queued." Click on the name of the Workflow.
On the next page, click Edit Workflow in the upper right corner of the screen.
If your goal is to still send out this message, but to change the time and/or date from what you originally specified, scroll to the bottom of the page, and adjust the time and/or date at which you want to send this workflow using the dropdown menus and date picker. When you have made your selections, all four fields should be filled out, like this:
- You are now ready to reschedule this workflow. Click Save and Send at the top of the page. This workflow will only run once. It will only capture patients that are added to the list over time prior to sending, but not after it is sent.
- If your goal is to no longer send the workflow at the time you previously scheduled, you can either delete the workflow, or click Save as Draft in the upper right corner of the screen. Even if you changed the date or time of sending, one time workflows in Draft status will not send on that date, they must have a status of Queued (see Step 8).
This will save the information about the workflow to have available should you choose to use it in the future on another date.
- Once saved, a warning will pop up before sending a one-time workflow that asks you to confirm the number of patients who will receive the selected content.
This warning will help ensure the correct content is sent to the right list. After confirming, you’ll be navigated to the details page for this particular workflow. Here you can monitor the overall success of the workflow after it's sent (For more information, check out the Workflow Metrics article). On the left hand panel, you can review the List, Content, and Scheduled Date and Time for the workflow.
- One thing to note is the Status column on the workflows page. You can view whether a workflow is active, inactive, in draft mode, or queued for sending at a later date (one time workflows only).