Manually Send Intake Forms
This functionality is currently in Limited Release to a select group of Members for testing. We'll continue gradually rolling out this release over the coming weeks.
To manually send intake forms to a patient, whether you are sending for the first time or needing to resend to a patient, follow the steps below.
- Start by searching for a patient using the Search bar in the upper-left corner of the screen. Or, if you are on the Patients tab already (pictured below), you can use the patient Search bar.
- Click on the patient's name to open the Patient Details page.
- Scroll down. On the left side, select Complete Intake in the Send Intake box.
- Use the Complete Intake drop-down to select which specific intake form you want to provide to the patient.
- Choose how you want to share the patient intake form: Email to Patient or Text to Patient.
- Email to Patient: Verify or update the patient's email address, confirm with the patient that they consent to be contacted by clicking the checkbox, and then select Send Intake Form.
- Text to Patient: Verify or update the patient's cell phone number, confirm with the patient that they consent to be contacted by clicking the checkbox, and then select Send Intake Form.
- You will receive a notification that the intake form has been sent. Click Close.