Reach Intake: Getting Started
Automating your patient intake process is a snap with Reach Intake! If you have questions or if you want a deeper dive on how intake works with the WebPT EMR, how and when patients flow into Reach, or how to send intake manually, watch the overview video or jump to specific topics below!
Intake Process Overview
- Scheduling: Intake is dependent on scheduling the patient with appropriate contact information.
- Intake Form: Patients receive their form digitally in advance, with advanced logic determining what questions to require and others to skip.
- Check Status: See how far along in the intake process your upcoming patients are.
- Save to eDoc: Intake automatically sends to the case’s eDoc in the EMR once complete.
- Near Real-Time Updates: Once scheduled appropriately in the EMR, patient information should flow over shortly (within 15 minutes, max).
- Daily Sends: Intake welcome messages and reminders will send around 6pm local time, regardless of when in the day the patient was scheduled.
- Users: Reach Admin users can add, remove, or edit user permissions and alert settings.
Manual Sends and Kiosk Mode
- Send (or Re-send) Manually (SOAP 1.0): For same-day appointments or by request, you can still send intake in one-off circumstances. If using SOAP 2.0, click here.
- Kiosk Mode: In-clinic? A patient can easily start or pick up intake where they left off on a phone or tablet.
- Upload to EMR: Send an incomplete patient intake to the patient’s eDoc and make copying over completed information into the patient record easier.
Setup and Admin
- Upgrading Your Subscription?: Set up new or edit existing pre-IE workflows.
- Reach Intake (Standalone): Turn on workflows and explore the intake process start to finish.
- Intake Settings: Reach Admin users can add, remove, or edit user permissions and intake alert settings, in addition to company and clinic-specific branding.