Health Check: Activate Pre-IE/Intake Workflows
The Reach Health Check series is designed to help you get the most out of Reach while staying on top of crucial workflows.
Confirm your pre-initial evaluation/intake workflows are active.
One of the simplest ways to establish a relationship with your patients is to message them prior to their IE and provide them with information about therapy expectations, directions to their treatment location, and—ideally—their intake form.
First impressions are critical. Setting expectations and gathering patient information ahead of their first visit streamlines the intake process and enhances the patient experience.
Reach, like most automated solutions, requires occasional maintenance to ensure things continue to operate as expected. If it’s been a while since you started your workflows, we recommend reviewing the content and timing of the Pre-IE content being sent out. Once in a while, we’ve even discovered that some Members had accidentally disabled this content and forgot to re-enable it!
Confirm your pre-IE continuous workflows are active by taking the following steps:
- Click Campaigns, and then select Workflows from the dropdown menu.
- This brings you to the Workflows page, where all workflows, active (currently being sent) and inactive are displayed
- Use the Search Bar to search for your Pre-IE workflows by title.
- Because these workflows can be renamed and our standard workflows have changed over time, there are a variety of workflow titles in use. Recommended search terms include:
- Preparing for your visit
- Check the workflow’s status by looking at the Status column.
For continuous (automated) workflows, there are two options:
a. Active: Content is sending.
b. Inactive: No content is sending.
If all of your pre-IE workflows have an active status, you are done! Or, take this opportunity to review the content being sent out to make sure no updates are required.
If your workflows are inactive:
- To activate an inactive workflow start by clicking the title of the inactive workflow
- This brings you to the workflow details page. You can review the content, associated list, and timing of any given workflow on this page.
- To set the workflow to active, click the arrow to the right of the Edit Workflow button and select Start Workflow from the dropdown menu.
- You will receive a success message in the lower left corner of the screen to confirm.
- Return to the workflows screen by clicking the back button within your browser. You can now see that the workflow’s status is active, and it will automatically send content based on the list and timing specified.
Repeat these steps for any welcome or pre-IE workflows you would like to set up to get maximum value from WebPT Reach!
Semi-annually or any time you want to update the timing of your messaging.