How to Create a One Time Workflow
Workflows allow you to send out the content you’ve created to the list you specify. One Time workflows send content out immediately when activated and will only run once. Let’s dive in.
- Start by opening the Campaigns drop-down and selecting Workflows.
- Select Create Workflow, and click One Time Workflow.
- Name the workflow and add a description. This information will not be seen by the patient.
- Next, type in the name of the list or use the drop-down menu.
- Select the content piece you want to send to that list of patients, either by typing in the content’s name or using the drop-down.
- If you are ready to send out the content immediately click Save and Start. There is no way to stop a one-time workflow once it has been sent. This workflow will only run once. It will not capture patients that are added to the list over time.
- If you are not ready to start your workflow, click Save as Draft.
- Once saved, you’ll be navigated to the details page for this particular workflow. Here you can monitor the overall success of the workflow. For more information, check out the Workflow Metrics article.
One thing to note is the Status column on the workflows page. You can view whether a workflow is active, in draft mode, or inactive(paused). This section is covered further in the Workflow Metrics article.