How to Create a One Time Workflow
Workflows allow you to send out the content you’ve created to the list you specify. One Time workflows send content out immediately when activated and will only run once. Let’s dive in.
- Start by opening the Campaigns drop-down and selecting Workflows.
- Select Create Workflow, and click One Time Workflow.
- Name the workflow and add a description. This information will not be seen by the patient.
- Next, Select Your List Type-- Patient List or Lead List. For this example, we'll click Patient List.
- Then, select the List of contacts you want to send the workflow to. In this example, we're choosing Low Back Patients Over 50.
- Select the content piece you want to send to that list of patients, either by typing in the content’s name or using the drop-down.
- If you are ready to send out the content immediately click Save and Send. There is no way to stop a one-time workflow once it has been sent. This workflow will only run once. It will not capture patients that are added to the list over time.
- If you are not ready to start your workflow, click Save as Draft.
- Once saved, a warning will pop up before sending a one-time workflow that asks you to confirm the number of patients who will receive the selected content.
This warning will help ensure the correct content is sent to the right list. After confirming, you’ll be navigated to the details page for this particular workflow. Here you can monitor the overall success of the workflow. For more information, check out the Workflow Metrics article.
One thing to note is the Status column on the workflows page. You can view whether a workflow is active, in draft mode, or inactive(paused). This section is covered further in the Workflow Metrics article.