Adding Images Side by Side (Inline)
Use the steps below to place images next to each other in a blog or announcement, to give the appearance of a banner or wider image, often at the beginning or end of an email.
- Navigate to Campaigns > Content. Select the blog or announcement where you'd like to add an image or create a new content.
- Click the image icon to open up the image properties screen.
- Paste your first File Link (if using File Management in Reach) or image address (if pulling an image directly from the Internet) into the URL box.
- Next, adjust the size. Use 250 px or less for inline images. Ensure that the lock icon is closed to keep the correct image ratio, otherwise, your images could become skewed as you resize.
- Next, click the Advanced tab at the top of the popup.
- In the Style section, type display:inline-block;
- Click OK at the bottom of the popup to save and insert this image.
- Now that you’re back on the Content Editing page, click to place your cursor next to the first image.
- Repeat Steps 2-6 to add the second image inline with the first.
- Click the Save Content button in the upper right corner of the screen to save changes and preview your content.
11. On the preview pane, the images should appear next to each other.
Note: If the images still appear on separate lines, it’s possible that the width (Step 4) for one or both images are too large, consider reducing until both fit on one line.