Content: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I edit content?
Navigate to the content section you want to edit. Click the ... drop-down menu. Select Edit. Make updates and save! You also have the option to Clone or Delete content from this menu.
How can I preview my content?
The easiest way to preview the content (besides sending it to yourself) is to save the content using the Create Content button.
- Then, on the details page that opens, scroll to the Details section. There you can see the email exactly as it will appear to the patient.
- Review the email and use the Edit link at the top of the page to make updates. If you want to test your links, right click on the link and choose Open link in new tab. From there, you can open the link as you normally would. This ensures that the link content doesn’t mask your email.
- Please note that any dynamic variables used in the email will contain placeholder data.
Q: How do I add dynamic variables to my content?
There are two ways to add variables to your content, the method depends on where you want to include them.
Adding variables to the body of the email is quick and easy.
- Start by clicking the variable selector in the toolbar.
- Then, choose your variable from the drop-down menu.
All Others (subject line, sender name, etc.)
You can absolutely include variables in locations like the sender name field. There are two ways to go about this:
- First, you can copy the variable from our dynamic variables list, and paste it directly into the desired location.
- Or you can add the variable to the email body using the variable selector. Copy that variable, paste it into the desired location, and then delete the variable from the body of the email. Both have the same result.
Q: Can I use HTML to create my content?
Yes, just click the Source button in the toolbar and you can build emails in HTML. To toggle out of HTML mode, click the Source button again. We also recommend using HTML when creating duplicate content. Coping the source code ensures that your formatting and dynamic variables transfer over correctly.
Q: How can I see if a specific patient received content?
Follow these instructions:
- Start by navigating to the content section you want to preview (blog post, survey, or announcement).
- Click on a content row to view the details page.
- Scroll to the Recipients table.
- There will be a list of all the patients that piece of content has been sent to. You can also use the search bar to quickly locate a specific person.
- You’ll be able to see how the patient has interacted with the content, including whether they’ve opened it, clicked a call to action, or unsubscribed.
- You can also download the complete list by clicking the Cloud icon to see additional fields not included in the table.
Q: Can I send content to a specific patient outside of a workflow?
- Absolutely! Start by navigating to the content section you want to preview (blog post, survey, or announcement).
- Click on the content you want to send to the patient.
- Open the Send Content section.
- Type in the patient’s name. Select the patient from the drop-down list.
- Click Send As Email.
Q: How do I create a blog post?
Creating a blog post is easy. Check out this article.
Q: How do I create a survey?
Creating a survey is easy. Check out this article.
Q: How do I create an announcement?
Creating an announcement is easy. Check out this article.